Alleviate, and ultimately resolve, the burden facing employers who are members of an insolvent group self-insured trust.
What does GSIT stand for?
GSIT stands for Group Self-Insured Trust (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSIT
We have 1 other meaning of GSIT in our Acronym Attic
- Graphics Standard Interface Standard
- Grey Systems and Intelligent Services (IEEE International Conference)
- Gyeonggi Suwon International School (Suwon, South Korea)
- Girl Scouting in the School Day (Girl Scouts of Central Texas)
- Graduate School of Islamic and Social Studies
- Gemensam IT (Information Technology)-Service (Stockhom, Sweden)
- Gippsland School of Information Technology (Monash University; Australia)
- Golden Screens Interactive Technologies (New York, NY)
- Government Services and International Trade (Bureau Veritas)
- Graduate School of Interpretation and Translation (Hankuk University of Foreign Studies; Seoul, South Korea)
- Georgian State Institute of Theatre and Film (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Geological Survey of India Training Institute
- Galway School of Irish Traditional Music (Ireland)
- Gas Safety Installation and Use Regulations (UK)
- Giant Scalable Image Viewer
- Great Saltee Island Virus
- Good Shepherd Interfaith Volunteer Caregivers (Shepherdstown, WV)
- Gent Stad in Werking (Belgium)
- Gesellschaft Schweiz-Islamische Welt (German: Society in Switzerland-Islamic World)
- Girl Scouts of Indian Waters Council (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While much has been recently publicized about the failings and shortfalls of group self-insured trusts in the workers' compensation markets of Kentucky, Florida, and Illinois, one story has not yet been highlighted: the New York success story of a responsible approach to group self-insurance regulation.