Finally, although not discussed in Resnick's article, there are some unique ethical issues that arise in group randomized trials (GRTs).
What does GRT stand for?
GRT stands for Group Randomized Trial (clinical trial)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GRT
We have 92 other meanings of GRT in our Acronym Attic
- Gravity Race Tour (cycling)
- Gross Receipt Tax
- Gross Register Tonnage (cargo measurement; shipping)
- Gross Registered Tonnage/Tons
- Gross Requirement Tape
- Ground Radio Transmitter
- Ground Readiness Test
- Ground Receive Terminal
- Ground Resonance Testing
- Group Rapid Transit
- Gruppo per le Relazioni Transculturali
- Gypsy, Roma and Traveller
- Gas Rapid Thermal Anneal (heating method)
- General Refinery Turn Around (oil & gas industry)
- Georgia Regional Transportation Authority
- Grand Rapids Transit Authority
- Greenwich Riding and Trails Association (Greenwich, CT)
- Gruppo Ricerca Tecnologie Appropriate (Italian: Appropriate Technology Research Group; Cesena, Italy)
- Global Retail Theft Barometer (Centre for Retail Research survey; Nottingham, England, UK)