Before leaving the area, the participants delivered the guards a group of pictures wrapped with the Syrian flag.
What does GOP stand for?
GOP stands for Group Of Pictures (MPEG)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOP
We have 102 other meanings of GOP in our Acronym Attic
- Government Of the People
- Grand Old Party (US Republican political party)
- Grand Opposition Party (politics)
- Grant of Probate (estates)
- Greedy Old Party (political slang)
- Greedy Old People
- Gross Operating Profit
- Ground Observer Post
- Ground Operating Procedure (US DoD)
- Group of Personalities (EU)
- Grumpy Old People (Republican Party slang)
- Grundlagen- und Orientierungsprüfung
- Guidelines for Operational Planning (NATO)
- Guns of the Patriots (gaming)
- Gallery of Photographic Arts (Cleveland, OH)
- Gesellschaft für Organisation, Planung und Ausbildung mbH (German: Society for Organization, Planning and Training; consulting firm)
- Gloucestershire Older Persons' Assembly (Gloucester, UK)
- Group of Policy Advisers (European Commission)
- Global Organization of Parliamentarians Against Corruption
- Grand Old Party Political Action Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
That was the impression I got when I viewed an initial group of pictures by children submitted to an international children's painting competition by ICAE Children are the most innovative scholars of the future.
I've attached to this group of pictures one of myself holding my crotch, wearing jeans and a T-shirt.
Many of their drawings speculate on the secret life of art (here, mostly represented by paintings): In a gallery, a group of pictures (personified with hands and legs) huddle conspiratorially while one keeps watch at the doorway; others, relegated to the gulag of deep storage, sir around and play cards, ticking off the weeks (years?