Spectrum bias of a rapid antigen detection test for group A beta-hemolytic streptococcal pharyngitis in a pediatric population Pediatrics 2004;114:182-6.
What does GABSH stand for?
GABSH stands for Group A Beta-Hemolytic Streptococcal
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Georgia Avenue Business Resource Center (DC Chamber of Commerce; Washington, DC)
- Gateway and Bridge to Europe's National Libraries
- General Assembly Binding Women for Reforms, Integrity, Equality, Leadership and Action
- Gait and Balance Scale
- Global Alliance for Building Sustainability
- Global Alliance of Burmese Students
- Golden Arrow Bus Services (South Africa)
- Great American Bake Sale
- Great Australasian Beer SpecTAPular (festival)
- Group A Beta-Hemolytic Streptococci (throat infection)
- Great Artesian Basin Sustainability Initiative (Australia)
- Georgia Association of Black State Universities
- Great Australian Bight Trawl Fishery
- Goat Anti-Bovine Thymocyte Serum
- Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- Grants Advisory Board for Youth (philanthropy organization; Sacramento, CA)
- Galvanized Aircraft Cable
- Galveston Arts Center (Galveston, TX)
- Galway Arts Centre (Galway, Ireland)
- Gamblin Artists Colors Co.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Group A beta-hemolytic streptococcal pharyngitis: current clinical concepts.
Group A beta-hemolytic streptococcal bacteremia and intravenous substance abuse.