What does G1M stand for?
G1M stands for Group 1 Molecules
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Glycine at Position 129 with Alanine
- Gestation Day 15 (neuroendocrinology)
- Group of 17 Developing Countries from Asia, Africa and Latin America (Algeria, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Peru, Senegal, Sri Lanka, Venezuela, Zimbabwe)
- Anti-Gastrin-17 (anti-serum)
- Glock 17
- Glycine at Position 185
- Gestation Day 19
- Guanine at 1934 Base Pairs
- Give One, Get One (One Laptop Per Child initiative)