What does GRACOS stand for?
GRACOS stands for Groundwater Risk Assessment at Contaminated Sites (research project; Euorpe)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GRACOS in our Acronym Attic
- Grid Architecture for Computational Economy
- Ground and Atmospheric Clutter Evaluation
- Group Routing and Charging Equipment (British Telecom equipment)
- Grand Rapids Area Catholic Elementary Athletic Council (Michigan)
- Grand Rapids Area Community Foundation (Grand Rapids, MN)
- Graphical Communication in Human-Computer Interaction
- Growth Retardation-Aminoaciduria-Cholestasis-Iron Overload-Lactic Acidosis-Early Death (syndrome)
- Greek Association of Computational Mechanics
- Group for Research on Artificial Cognition (State Univeristy of Campinas; Brazil)
- General Requirements for Applications in Commercial Offset Lithography (graphic arts printing standard)
- Greater Richmond Association of Commercial Real Estate Executives
- Graduate Representative Association of Computer Sciences (University of Texas; Austin, TX)
- Genomic Research in the African Diaspora
- Global Research and Development
- Graduate Resume Accumulation & Distribution
- Graduation Really Achieves Dreams (Los Angeles, California)
- Groupe de Réalisations et d'Animation pour le Développement (French: Group Projects and Activities for Development)
- Gradient Level