CA, Groundwater Replenishment System (GWR) has been selected as the Outstanding Civil Engineering Achievement for 2009 by the American Society of Civil Engineers.
What does GRS stand for?
GRS stands for Groundwater Replenishment System (Fountain Valley, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GRS
We have 177 other meanings of GRS in our Acronym Attic
- Graduate School (universities)
- Graduation Rate Survey
- Grain Shape
- Grand Rapids Symphony (Michigan)
- Grass Valley (Amtrak station code; Grass Valley, CA)
- Grasslands Research Station (various locations)
- Graves Registration Service
- Great Red Spot (feature of Jupiter)
- Great River School (St. Paul, MN)
- Greedy Routing Scheme
- Group Reset
- Group Retirements and Savings (plans)
- Groupe Révolution Socialiste (French: Socialist Revolution Group, Martinique)
- Guaranteed Rental Scheme (various locations)
- Guilford Rail System
- Gulf Region South (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Gunner Restraint System (military vehicles)
- Geodetic Reference System 80
- Gas, Renewables, Supply & Trading (BP)
- Galway Research Staff Association (National University of Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For its efforts at managing sparse water supplies in Southern California, the Orange County Water District will receive the Water Management award for its groundwater replenishment system.
The project's two Fountain Valley-based sponsoring agencies voted on March 28 to proceed with final design of the $352 million first phase of the Orange County Groundwater Replenishment System.