In order to avoid this, it is necessary to recharge groundwater with a help of a groundwater circulation well.
What does GCW stand for?
GCW stands for Groundwater Circulation Well
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GCW
We have 37 other meanings of GCW in our Acronym Attic
- God's Chosen Warriors (Halo gaming clan)
- Gold-Collar Worker
- Goodbye Cruel World (internet slang)
- Grand Canyon West
- Graphic Communication World
- Great Canadian Wrestling
- Greeting Card Writers (yahoo group)
- Greg & Chrissy Whale (computer repair business; Florida)
- Gross Combination Weight (UK definition)
- Gross Combined Weight (vehicles)
- Guided Course Work
- Global Coalition on Women and AIDS (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Golden-Cheeked Warbler (bird species)
- Gulf Coast Water Authority (Texas)
- Gulf Coast Wrestling Alliance (Texas)
- Grand Canyon Wildlands Council, Inc. (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Great Canadian Wiring Company Ltd (Barrie, ON, Canada)
- Greater Chicago Whippet Club
- Gulf Coast Window Covering (Houston, TX)
- General Council of Winnipeg Community Centres (est. 1971; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several conventional remedial technologies were studied or tested during the remedial investigation/feasibility studies, including soil washing, soil vapor extraction, pump and treat, and groundwater circulation wells, as well as in situ biotic and abiotic degradation processes.