Speaking after a successful firing of ground-to-ground missiles in the first phase of Payambar-e Azam (The Great Prophet IV) wargames, the commander told reporters, "Our missiles have been equipped with the capability to be put into operation rapidly and to be fired at their specified targets from unprepared positions.
What does G/G stand for?
G/G stands for Ground-to-Ground
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of G/G
We have 26 other meanings of G/G in our Acronym Attic
- Grey-to-Cerebellum (physiology)
- Garbage Disposal
- General Arrival Process, Deterministic Service Rate, Single Server Queue
- grams per day
- Graphite Epoxy
- Guanidine/EDTA (Ethylenediaminetetracetic Acid) Extract of Dentin
- Gain/Feed Ratio (animal sciences)
- Girl Friend
- Ground Ball/Fly Ball Ratio (baseball; used for batters and pitchers)
- Gotta Go
Samples in periodicals archive:
Senior Fatah official Abbas Zaki says Israel fired ground-to-ground missiles at the house, adding: "It was their intention to bombard Fatah headquarters in Hebron but by mistake they hit a neighbouring house".