Although Russia does not have complete ground-based radar coverage across its northern areas, he explained, the two-seat MiG-31 can intercept targets up to 124 miles (200 km) away thanks to its advanced radar and long-range missiles.
What does GBR stand for?
GBR stands for Ground-Based Radar
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GBR
We have 67 other meanings of GBR in our Acronym Attic
- Global Business Registry
- Go Big Red
- Go Blue Rendezvous (Michigan)
- Graduate Basis for Registration (various locations)
- Graziadio Business Report (Pepperdine University; California)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Great Bear Rainforest (British Columbia, Canada)
- Great Britain
- Great Burial Reef, Inc
- Greater Baton Rouge (various organizations; Baton Rouge, LA)
- Guadalcanal Beach Resort
- Guaranteed Bit Rate
- Guided Bone Regeneration (bone defects treatment)
- Gun Boosted Rocket
- United Kingdom (ISO Country code)
- Ground Based Radar Prototype
- Ground Based Radar Terminal
- Great Britain R/C (Radio Control) Aerobatic Association
- Gas-Cooled Breeder Reactor Association
- Georgia Bicycle Racing Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
As per the critical infra security contract, ICX will provide ground-based radar and thermal/CCTV imaging systems for providing wide area surveillance of critical infrastructure sites.
Bruce Holmes, a former NASA chief strategist who now works for DayJet, said NextGen will replace ground-based radars with satellite technology for navigation.