Building Models Incorporating Renewable Energy Technologies Energy models of the theater building were developed to provide means with which to evaluate the energy savings potential by replacing the current PRTUs with ground source heat pump systems (GHSPs), using an hourly simulation approach.
What does GSHPS stand for?
GSHPS stands for Ground Source Heat Pump Systems
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of GSHPS in our Acronym Attic
- Global Secular Humanist Movement
- Greater Southwest Historical Museum (Ardmore, OK)
- Green Seligson Henry Nail (fracture-treatment device)
- Group of Senior Health Officials
- Georgia Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- German Short-Haired Pointer (dog)
- Graduate School for Health Practice (Australia)
- Ground Source Heat Pump
- Gujarat State Highway Project (India)
- Garden Spot High School (New Holland, PA)
- Gateway Senior High School (Aurora, CO)
- George Stephenson High School (UK)
- Gladstone State High School (Australia)
- Glenwood Springs High School (Glenwood Springs, CO)
- Global School-Based Student Health Survey
- Glutathione Synthetase
- Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (India)
- Garden State Heirloom Seed Society
- General Studies in the Humanities (University of Chicago; Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simulation and optimal control of hybrid ground source heat pump systems.
Other subjects examined include numerical simulation of turbulent mixing for dislocated blades in a stirred tank, absorption characteristics of activated carbon prepared by biomass, simulation of solar assisted ground source heat pump systems, and transformer fault diagnosis based on a gene expression programming classifier.
These ground source heat pump systems are being used throughout the modern business world to heat buildings in major cites.
57) Figure 8 shows the recommended feasibility of foundation heat exchangers for use in ground source heat pump systems in the United States.
95 Paperback TH7417 Primarily directed at homeowners who first wish to learn about ground source heat pump systems and to then implement them on their property, this book proceeds logically through the considerations that are likely to arise.