Leeds-based LNT Group, chaired by Batley-born tycoon Lawrence Tomlinson, has appointed renewable energy company Q-Gen to install Danfoss-built ground source heat pumps at six of LNT's Ideal Care Homes across the North and Midlands.
What does GSHP stand for?
GSHP stands for Ground Source Heat Pump
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GSHP
We have 13 other meanings of GSHP in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Saint Helens League (high school sports division in SW Washington)
- Greater Seattle Hockey League (Washington)
- Global Secular Humanist Movement
- Greater Southwest Historical Museum (Ardmore, OK)
- Green Seligson Henry Nail (fracture-treatment device)
- Group of Senior Health Officials
- Georgia Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- German Short-Haired Pointer (dog)
- Graduate School for Health Practice (Australia)
- Gujarat State Highway Project (India)
- Ground Source Heat Pump Systems
- Garden Spot High School (New Holland, PA)
- Gateway Senior High School (Aurora, CO)
- George Stephenson High School (UK)
- Gladstone State High School (Australia)
- Glenwood Springs High School (Glenwood Springs, CO)
- Global School-Based Student Health Survey
- Glutathione Synthetase
- Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But all that will come to an end, after their new ground source heat pump is installed this week.
Byline: STEVE EMSLEY LAST week I went to the first terraced house I am aware of in Newcastle that has a ground source heat pump and found out from owners Ernie and Ellie just how it all works.
Growth in ground source heat pump systems hold promise for steady work and additional income.
68 for entire Heating and DHW demand Actual cost of electricity to heat pump 12 months: [pounds sterling]402 Comparative cost for Gas: [pounds sterling]620 (2,931 Kg CO2) Comparative cost for oil: [pounds sterling]664 (4,004 Kg CO2) At coastal eco-house 'Moonraker' where a ground source heat pump is integrated with underfloor heating, delighted tenants reported the efficiency of the system to owner Dana Schell, describing how they remained warm and cosy as outside temperatures reached -8.