INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2011 M2 COMMUNICATIONS 29 November 2011 - Spanish IT firm Indra (MCE:IDR) has been awarded a EUR9m (USD12m) order by the ministry of defence to develop and supply the whole ground segment of the Earth Observation satellite Paz.
What does GSEG stand for?
GSEG stands for Ground Segment (space systems)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GSEG
- Gateway Server Enterprise Edition (MailFrontier)
- Graduate School Entrance Examination (China)
- Ground Support Equipment Exhibit
- Golden State Environmental Education Consortium (California)
- Ground Support Equipment End Item
- Goldman Sachs Energy Environmental and Social Index
- Global Strategic Equities Fund (launched by Dubai International Capital)
- General Supervision Enhancement Grant (various locations)
- Global Systems Engineering Group, Inc.
- Graduate Student Engineering Group (University of Pennsylvania)
- Gujarat State Energy Generation Ltd. (Gandhinagar, India)
- Golden State Environment Group Corporation (waste management industry; China)
- Graduate Student Employee Health Plan
- Goldfields South East Health Region (Western Australia)
- Global Swine Exchange of Iowa (Ames, IA)
- Glock Smidt Engineering Inc. (Forest Hill, MD)
- Ground Support Equipment Illustration
- Ground Support Equipment Installation Data
- Ground Support Equipment End Item Funding Report
- Global Sustainable Energy Islands Initiative