The training ground environment has been very healthy at this football club.
What does GE stand for?
GE stands for Ground Environment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GE
We have 51 other meanings of GE in our Acronym Attic
- Graphics Equalizer
- Great Eastern
- Great Expectations
- Greater than or Equal to (computer math)
- Green Empowerment
- Green End
- Grieg's End (gaming, Everquest)
- Gross Energy
- Ground Effect
- Ground Elevation
- Grounding Equalizer
- Group Extension
- Group of Experts
- Grupo Elite (Guatemala insurance company)
- Lithium-Drifted Germanium (diode or transistor)
- General Electric Aeronautical Systems Division
- Group of Experts on the Global Sea-Level Observing System
- Group of Experts on Ocean Processes and Climate
- Grazing-Exit Particle-Induced X-ray Emission
- Group of Experts on RNODCS (Responsible National Oceanographic Data Centers) and Climate Data Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
But in my experience a row makes for a healthy dressingroom when people, in a contact sport and a training ground environment, are going at it full pelt.
At the same time public and government pressures on pipeline operators to protect air, water and ground environments have never been greater.
Eight years later, the station began a major refurbishment of its underground bunker and installation of new equipment as part of the UK Air Defence Ground Environment Capability Maintenance Programme.
We use these advantages to shape the ground environment in our favor, attempting to ensure that our ground forces do not have to cope with an enemy force that could overwhelm them through sheer mass.