The steel siding/roofing comes in any length you need, and they will cut it to fit lengthwise if the ground elevation is not constant.
What does GE stand for?
GE stands for Ground Elevation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GE
We have 51 other meanings of GE in our Acronym Attic
- Graphics Editor
- Graphics Equalizer
- Great Eastern
- Great Expectations
- Greater than or Equal to (computer math)
- Green Empowerment
- Green End
- Grieg's End (gaming, Everquest)
- Gross Energy
- Ground Effect
- Ground Environment
- Grounding Equalizer
- Group Extension
- Group of Experts
- Grupo Elite (Guatemala insurance company)
- Lithium-Drifted Germanium (diode or transistor)
- General Electric Aeronautical Systems Division
- Group of Experts on the Global Sea-Level Observing System
- Group of Experts on Ocean Processes and Climate
- Grazing-Exit Particle-Induced X-ray Emission
Samples in periodicals archive:
It depends on factors like ground elevation and ratio of height of pitch to that of the outfield," Fitzgerald told M AIL T ODAY .