The vehicle features a black body, 20-inch 'Gianna Crown' alloys with light blue accents, along with a light blue ground effects kit and a chrome finish for the front grille, window surrounds and side steps.
What does GE stand for?
GE stands for Ground Effect
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GE
We have 50 other meanings of GE in our Acronym Attic
- Granulomatous Enteritis (Porcine Circovirus 2)
- Graphics Editor
- Graphics Equalizer
- Great Eastern
- Great Expectations
- Greater than or Equal to (computer math)
- Green Empowerment
- Green End
- Grieg's End (gaming, Everquest)
- Gross Energy
- Ground Elevation
- Ground Environment
- Grounding Equalizer
- Group Extension
- Group of Experts
- Grupo Elite (Guatemala insurance company)
- Lithium-Drifted Germanium (diode or transistor)
- General Electric Aeronautical Systems Division
- Group of Experts on the Global Sea-Level Observing System
- Group of Experts on Ocean Processes and Climate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unique ground effects package with rocker and fascia extensions .
Officially, it is known as a "wing in ground effect vehicle" - a hovercraft which is able to fly due to unusual aerodynamics.
Tapped by Rudd to, "Do some aerodynamics in your spare time," Wright--along with Rudd and Lotus founder Colin Chapman--discovered and harnessed the power of ground effects by reshaping the underside of a Formula One car, then was shuffled off to Team Lotus where he developed Chapman's nascent active suspension brainstorm into a race winner.
0 mm on the rear GT due to the lowered ground effect.
Skateboarders may come to "own the night" -- thanks to the ground effects lighting kits that equip Bell Innovative Products' new line of FU skateboards.