Even older equipment can be used effectively--equipment such as the AN/TVQ-2 ground/vehicular laser locator designator (G/VLLD) and the MARK-7 hand-held laser device, that the majority of COLTs have while waiting to be fielded with the new LLDR and [FS.
What does G-VLLD stand for?
G-VLLD stands for Ground/Vehicular Laser Locator Designator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of G-VLLD in our Acronym Attic
- Generic Software Fault Injection Technique
- Goodson-Todman Productions (game show producers)
- Global - Team Action Players (UK gaming)
- Generalized Total-Field/Scattered-Field Formulation
- Germantown (Pennsylvania)
- G-Tunnel Underground Facility
- Gangster Unit
- Gay Unit (cartoon)
- Guerilla Unit (rap group)
- Gilbert-Varshamov (bound)
- Ground Wars (Computer Simulation Model)
- Gemeinnützige Ambulanz und Rettungsdienst Gmbh (medical transport company; Hamburg, Germany)
- Global.automatically Switched Transport Network (ITU-T)
- Grid Optical User Network Interface
- Greatest Poet Alive
- Global.standard High-Bit-Rate Digital Subscriber Line (ITU-T)
- Symmetric High-speed Digital Subscriber Line
- Gulfcoast Wonder & Imagination Zone (Sarasota, FL)
- Gate/Array (NEC)
- General and Administrative (expenses)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Army developed the ground/vehicular laser locator designator (G/VLLD) that uses a high-powered laser designator that is not eye-safe, is bulky and is quite heavy.
3] is superior to the ground/vehicular laser locator designator (G/VLLD) in both optics and target location, has night-vision optics and can be mounted on vehicles.
The Striker platoon still has the ground/vehicular laser locator designator (G/VLLD) with a range out to 10 kilometers.
This occurs even when they use the highly range accurate ground/vehicular laser locator designator (G/VLLD).
Each FSV also will have a ground/vehicular laser locator designator (G/VLLD), HTU, [FBCB.