Contract Awarded for Provide initial production systems for four Ground/Air Task-Oriented Radars and associated support services
What does G/A stand for?
G/A stands for Ground/Air
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of G/A
We have 105 other meanings of G/A in our Acronym Attic
- Global.automatically Switched Transport Network (ITU-T)
- Grid Optical User Network Interface
- Greatest Poet Alive
- Global.standard High-Bit-Rate Digital Subscriber Line (ITU-T)
- Symmetric High-speed Digital Subscriber Line
- Gulfcoast Wonder & Imagination Zone (Sarasota, FL)
- Gate/Array (NEC)
- General and Administrative (expenses)
- Globulin/Albumin Ratio (food chemistry)
- Guanidine to Adenine Substitution (internal medicine)
- Ground-to-Air & Air-to-Ground
- Ground Air Task Oriented Radar
- Gateway Bridge
- Grams per Brake Horsepower Hour
- Gas-to-Cloth Ratio
- Gentamicin and Clindamycin (medical treatment)
- Goblet/Ciliated Cell (molecular biology)
- Grey-to-Cerebellum (physiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marine Corps' Ground/Air Task Oriented Radar (G/ATOR) Program.
It will carry all communications between NATS' radar, communications and air traffic control centre sites, including voice telephony, ground/air communications, radar, flight and meteorological information, flight plans and NATS' IT network.
New film print delivery system saves time and money Until now, films were delivered just as they were 47 years ago: through a loose network of film depots, ground/air transport and small trucking companies.
Anteon will provide engineering, acquisition, and logistical support for the development of two new radar systems - the 3D Highly Expeditionary Long Range Air Surveillance Radar System (HELRASR) and the Ground/Air Task Oriented Radar (G/ATOR).
Secure, jam-resistant, rapid digital communications can be communicated using a Single Channel Ground/Air Radio System (SINCGARS).
The Falcon II radios were immediately transferred to the mission area and enabled secure, interoperable ground/air communications in support of the U.
com) is the premier healthcare provider in southeastern Virginia and northeastern North Carolina, operating more than 70 care giving sites; including six hospitals, three outpatient healthcare campuses, seven nursing centers, three assisted living centers, 38 primary care practices, a full range of health coverage plans, home health and hospice services, ground/air medical transportation services, mobile diagnostic vans, and fitness centers.