Although the structure has a maximum gross weight (MGW) limit of 17 tons, lorries weighing more than 44 tons are regularly using the bridge, which is more than 110 years old.
What does GRWT stand for?
GRWT stands for Gross Weight
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Grampians Regional Waste Management Group (Victoria, Australia)
- Gippsland Regional Water Monitoring Partnership (Australia)
- Graft Volume/Recipient Body Weight Ratio
- Graft/Recipient's Body Weight Ratio
- Gaseous Radioactive Waste System
- Great-West Retirement Services (financial services)
- Grand Rapids Wheelchair Sports Association (Michigan)
- Ground Warfare Simulation
- Ground War Simulations
- Geothermal Reservoir Well Stimulation Program (US Department of Energy)
- Gina Relation Worker Union (Thailand)
- Getright Download List (file extension)
- Global Roaming Exchange
- GPRS Roaming Exchange Node
- Granada, Spain - Granada (Airport Code)
- Grunts (FAO fish species code)
- [not an acronym or abbreviation] Please see <a href="http://www.word-detective.com/gry.html">this link</a>
- Gross Redemption Yield (stock exchange)
- Green Red Yellow Blue
- Gatineau River Yacht Club (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
company, announced today that the Bell 429 has earned Civil Aviation Authority of Israel (CI) type acceptance to operate in Israel, as well as approval to fly at an increased maximum gross weight of 7,500 lbs.
The report, part of an inquiry into the appalling treatment of schizophrenia, confirms that gross weight gain at a "startling" rate is a side effect and that there is widespread ignorance among psychiatrists about dosage and effects.
The new design delivers more useful load, increasing gross weight to accommodate passengers allowing the aircraft to become the best solution for short business trips within the region such as Iraq, Lebanon Egypt etc, and other personal trips.
Machine has a gross weight of 5,500 pounds, allowing it to be towed with a 1-ton truck.
Emirates is the launch customer for the A340-600 High Gross Weight (HGW), but the airline has given an indication that it may defer planned deliveries pending a possible upgrade.
During climb out in their B-52, following a maximum gross weight takeoff for an Operation ENDURING FREEDOM combat sortie, the pilots of Havoc 21 noticed the number four engine low oil pressure light was illuminated.
The B model is a basic, hands-on, day VFR trainer with a maximum gross weight of 3,200 pounds, a maximum forward airspeed of 130 knots, and the ability to remain airborne for over 2.