337 East 64th Street is a five-story garage with 53,826 gross square feet, a full basement and usable flat roof.
What does GSF stand for?
GSF stands for Gross Square Feet (architectural design and construction)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSF
We have 121 other meanings of GSF in our Acronym Attic
- Government Security Forces (Nigeria)
- Government Superannuation Fund (New Zealand)
- GPS Support Facility
- Grade So Far
- Graduate School Fellowship (various schools)
- Green Street Family
- Greensand Filter
- Grenade Safety Fuse
- Gridspace Freedom
- Griseofulvin (antifungal drug)
- Ground Security Force (USMC)
- Ground Support Facilities
- Ground System of the Future
- Group of Soviet Forces
- Group Sex Fic (fanfiction)
- Grove Street Families (gaming, GTA: San Andreas)
- Growth Stock Fund
- Grupo San Felipe (Argentina school)
- GSF-Forschungszentrum für Umwelt und Gesundheit mbH
- Guardian Space Fleet (online fiction)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In April 2002, the Los Angeles City Council voted to require LEED certification for all public works construction projects larger than 7,500 gross square feet.
Under its C6-4A zoning, it has a floor to air ratio of 10, and 12 for affordable housing or community use that would enable a developer to use 75,000 -90,000 gross square feet for a development project.
Commerce Bank recently placed a $17,000,000 letter of credit enhancement for HFA bond and $3,000,000 mortgage to 250 East 60th Street Associates LP for the residential development of 41,522 gross square feet at 250 East 60th Street.