Seismic mapping of horizon and amplitudes at the Upper-Mid Birkhead contains a calculated gross rock volume of 18.
What does GRV stand for?
GRV stands for Gross Rock Volume (geology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GRV
We have 21 other meanings of GRV in our Acronym Attic
- Grundutbildningsutskottet (Swedish: Undergraduate Studies Committee)
- Grupo de Pesquisa Dos Efeitos da Radiação Ultravioleta Sobre O Ecossistema Costeiro E O Homem No Sul do Brasil (Brazilian group researching effects of ultraviolet radiation )
- Gastric Residual Volume
- Gaussian Random Variable
- Gawler Range Volcanics (Australia)
- Gesetzliche Rentenversicherung
- Goods Received Voucher
- Great Rift Valley
- Green Room Venue (UK)
- Groznyj (Russia)
- Grupo Recreativo Vilaverdense (Portuguese sports and recreation society)
- Guardrail V
- Gary Rower Vintage Airshows
- Generalized Relativistic Vector Algebra
- GeoCenter Residual Velocity Analysis
- Geochemical Reconnaissance Variability Assessment
- Geomorphology and Riparian Vegetation Assessment
- Global Relative Value Analyser (Credit Suisse)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary of the 3D seismic mapping results A key input parameter for resource calculations of the discovery is the Gross Rock Volume "GRV" - being the volume of hydrocarbon bearing reservoir in the structure.