lt;p>AaAa The gross operating surplus also increased by 4.
What does GOS stand for?
GOS stands for Gross Operating Surplus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GOS
We have 96 other meanings of GOS in our Acronym Attic
- Global Outsourcing Services (various locations)
- Global Ozone Sensor
- Gloucester Old Spot (pig breed)
- Government of Slovenia
- Government of Sudan
- Government of Swaziland
- Government Owned Software
- Grade Of Service
- Grand Orchestre du Splendid (band)
- Graphical Operating System
- Group Operating Service
- Guarantee of Service (U4EA Group Inc.)
- Guild of Service
- Guild of Students (various locations)
- Geyser Observation and Study Association (est. 1983)
- Government of South Africa
- Groton Open Space Association (Groton, CT)
- Gun Owners of South Africa
- Give Our Strays a Chance (Australia)
- Government Open Source Advisory Committee (Center of Open Source and Government; United States)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AaAa The gross operating surplus also increased by 4.