6 percentage points, boosting the gross operating profit per available room (GOPPAR) by 72.
What does GOP stand for?
GOP stands for Gross Operating Profit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GOP
We have 102 other meanings of GOP in our Acronym Attic
- Good Operating Practice
- Government of Pakistan
- Government of Panama
- Government of Portugal
- Government Of the People
- Grand Old Party (US Republican political party)
- Grand Opposition Party (politics)
- Grant of Probate (estates)
- Greedy Old Party (political slang)
- Greedy Old People
- Ground Observer Post
- Ground Operating Procedure (US DoD)
- Group of Personalities (EU)
- Group Of Pictures (MPEG)
- Grumpy Old People (Republican Party slang)
- Grundlagen- und Orientierungsprüfung
- Guidelines for Operational Planning (NATO)
- Guns of the Patriots (gaming)
- Gallery of Photographic Arts (Cleveland, OH)
- Gesellschaft für Organisation, Planung und Ausbildung mbH (German: Society for Organization, Planning and Training; consulting firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mondadori's consolidated gross operating profit slumped 39.
3% in payroll expenses, leading to a gross operating profit per available room of US $265.
The company also announced that its gross operating profit improved by NOK 157 million at NOK 792 million.
6bn, up 13 percent on the year, while gross operating profit also increased by 13 percent to RON2.
5% as compared to the first half of 2008; consolidated gross operating profits of JD13.
Notwithstanding the crisis the company managed to increase gross operating revenues by 19 per cent and gross operating profit by 23pc.