More specifically, Article 82(1)(a) of the EEA Agreement states that the amount the EEA EFTA States shall contribute is determined on the basis of a proportionality factor, which is the "sum of the ratios between on the one hand the gross domestic product at market prices of each of the EEA EFTA States and, on the other hand, the sum of the gross domestic product at market prices of the EU Member States and of the EEA EFTA State".
What does GDPmp stand for?
GDPmp stands for Gross Domestic Product at Market Prices
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Georgia Division of Public Health
- Graduate Diploma in Public Health (various universities)
- Glasgow Disabled Persons Housing Service (UK)
- Graduate Department of Public Health Sciences (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Conference on Games and Decisions in Pragmatics II (Germany)
- Generalized Distributed Programming Language
- Gibsons and District Public Library (Canada)
- Le Grand Défi Pierre Lavoie (Canadian charity bike race)
- Goal Directed Project Management
- General Department of Preventive Medicine and HIV/AIDS Control (Vietnam)
- Global Drug Prevention Network
- Grupo Desportivo Pic Nic (Portuguese: Sports Group Picnic)
- General Development Procedure Order (UK)
- Gram-Schmidt Differential Polarization Shift Keying
- Gosh Darn Piece Of Stuff (polite form)
- Gross Domestic Product per Capita
- Gross Domestic Product Price Index
- Gross Domestic Product Purchasing Power Parity
- General Data Protection Regulation (EU)
- Global Defense Posture Realignment (US DoD Transformation Plan)