Analysis of the main macroeconomic indicators points to a continued decline in Kyrgyzstan's gross domestic output in April 2012.
What does GDO stand for?
GDO stands for Gross Domestic Output
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GDO
We have 36 other meanings of GDO in our Acronym Attic
- General Development Order
- Girls' Day Out
- Global Development Organization
- Goal Driven Optimization
- Golf Digest Online (Japan)
- Grande Distribuzione Organizzata (Italian: Large Retail Organization)
- Great Design Options (London, England, UK)
- Green Day Online
- Greg Denard Orchestras
- Grid Dip Oscillator
- Ground Duty Officer (India)
- Group Duty Officer
- Groups.Drupal.Org (user-group electronic mailing list portal)
- Guaranteed Day Off
- Georgia Department of Audits
- Gallaudet Dynamic Online Collaboration
- Georgia Department of Corrections (Atlanta, GA)
- Global Days of Caring (Lucent Technologies)
- Georgia Department of Education
- Guam Department of Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The outlook for the eurozone debt crisis could also further worsen if the gross domestic output data for the region in the first quarter, due out later in the day, turns out worse than expected, Yamamoto said.
2 of a percentage point, decreasing the gross domestic output by NT$15-20 billion, this year, said Christina Liu, minister of the Council for Economic Planning and Development (CEPD) yesterday (March 29).
The figures put China's total gross domestic output for 2009 at $4.
As a prominent example, the Indian population of more than 1 billion, once considered a liability, is now considered a meaningful contributory asset--both in terms of gross domestic output and a large market, which no serious global corporation can afford to ignore.
The media tells us that a recession is two consecutive quarters of decline in inflation-adjusted gross domestic output (real GDP).