According the figures of the Treasury, the gross domestic debt stock in February was 339.
What does GDD stand for?
GDD stands for Gross Domestic Debt (economics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GDD
We have 49 other meanings of GDD in our Acronym Attic
- Gesellschaft für Datenschutz und Datensicherung
- Gestion Dynamique des Déchets (French: Dynamic Waste Management)
- Glaucoma Drainage Device
- Global Data Dictionary
- Global Development Delay
- Global Disease Detection Program (US CDC)
- Global Distributed Diary
- Gnathodiaphyseal Dysplasia
- Google Developer Day (convention)
- Graphic Data Dictionary
- Group Delay Distortion (Hekimian)
- Group Divisible Design
- Growing Degree Days
- Gruppi di Difesa Della Donna (Italian: Women Advocacy Groups)
- Guilde des Doctorants (French: Doctoral Students Guild)
- Global Data Dictionary And Directory
- Gainesville District Dietetic Association (Florida)
- German Disc Dog Association
- Glendalough and District Development Association (Ireland)
- Grand Delta Distribution Automatique (France: Grand Delta Vending)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Gross domestic debt is now at 77 percent of GDP and total debt at 87 percent, he said.
Generally, the main component of domestic debt is treasury bills and bonds whose percentage of gross domestic debt have been increasing since 2002 from 59.