63,363 crore for 2013-14 which will be financed through Gross Budgetary Support of Rs.
What does GBS stand for?
GBS stands for Gross Budgetary Support
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GBS
We have 180 other meanings of GBS in our Acronym Attic
- Great Basin Sage
- Great Big Sea
- Greater Bridgeport Symphony (Bridgeport, CT)
- Greater Building Society
- Green Building Studio, Inc (Santa Rosa, California)
- Green Business School (HAS Den Bosch University, Netherlands)
- Grenoble Bâtiment Services (French: Grenoble Building Services)
- Griffith Business School (Griffith University, Nathan, Queensland, Australia)
- Gros Bon Sens (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The dependency of gross budgetary support has been increasing because of shrinkage of internal resources.
The Gross Budgetary Support for Railways in the 12th Plan is estimated at Rs.
Gross budgetary support for Railways for 2012-13 Plan fixed at Rs 24,000 crore.
5 percent of the Gross Budgetary support to plan expenditure.
The NERRDF is to be funded to the tune of 25 percent through Railway Gross Budgetary Support (GBS) and balance 75 percent by Ministry of Finance as non-dividend additionally to GBS.
The plan would be financed through gross budgetary support of Rs.