Suspension upgrades and larger front-axle U-joints, combined with increased front gross axle weight rating (GAWR), result in increased front-weight carrying capability "The Ram truck is about capability, including powertrain, towing and payload capacities, driving dynamics, premium amenities and styling that truly make it the ultimate heavy-duty pickup truck," said Godwin D'Cruz, sales and marketing manager -- automotive division, Ahmed Zayani & Sons.
What does GAW stand for?
GAW stands for Gross Axle Weight
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAW
We have 44 other meanings of GAW in our Acronym Attic
- Genetic Analysis Workshop
- Genius At Work
- Geographic Awareness Week
- Gerard Arthur Way (My Chemical Romance singer)
- Get Acquainted Week
- Global Atmosphere Watch
- Gram Atom Weight
- Graphic Arts Workshop
- Great American Weekend (annual event; Goshen, NY)
- Great Auk Wireless (Brattleboro, VT Wireless Internet Service Provider)
- Grown-Ass Woman
- Growth and Wellbeing (ultrasound scan)
- Guaranteed Annual Wage
- Genetic Analysis Workshop 5 (Chantilly, France; 1987)
- Genetic Analysis Workshop 8 (Watsonville, CA; 1992)
- Genetic Analysis Workshop 9 (Val Morin, Quebec, Canada; 1994)
- Garagenwagen (German classifieds)
- Geographical Association of Western Australia
- German-American Writers Association
- Global Action for Water
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using a vehicle that exceeded the gross axle weight.