Froma household with less than pounds 25,000 gross annual income ?
What does GAI stand for?
GAI stands for Gross Annual Income
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GAI
We have 80 other meanings of GAI in our Acronym Attic
- Global Assistance, Inc.
- Global Atmospherics Inc
- Global Authentication Incorporated
- Global-Tech Appliances Inc
- Glutaric Aciduria Type I (disorder)
- Gosudarstvennaja Avtomobilnaja Inspekstija (Soviet/Russian Traffic Police)
- GPETE Auxiliary Item
- Graphic Arts Institute (various locations)
- Grease, Aircraft, and Instruments
- Great American Insurance
- Guaranteed Annual Income
- Guild of Architectural Ironmongers
- Montgomery Co. Gaithersburg, MD (airport code)
- Game Angling Instructors' Association (UK)
- Generic Architecture for Information Availability
- Gestion Académique Informatisée des Actions de Formation (French: Academic Management of Computerized Training Actions; Ministry of National Education)
- Global Action in the Interest of Animals (Brussels, Belgium)
- Global AIDS Interfaith Alliance
- Global Alliance for Incinerator Alternatives
- Global Alliance for Interfaith Action (global nonprofit initiative)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Criteria to qualify for the housing includes present housing being substandard or being rented at more than 40 per cent of the renter's income and a gross annual income between $32,000 and $54,000.
The Impact of Per Hour Versus Gross Annual Income Can you immediately answer this question: "What was your gross annual income last year?
The average semi-detached house in Warwickshire sells at pounds 89,800 - and the average home buyer in the region now spends just under 26 per cent of their gross annual income on mortgage payments.
The five-fold combination of deals totaled 115 dwelling units, yielding a gross annual income of $700,000, with aggregate sales value of $2 million.