Hemophagocytic syndrome in children should be differentiated from familial HLH, which is characterized by early onset, a higher prevalence of parental consanguinity, and an association with immune deficiencies, such as Chediak-Higashi syndrome, Griscelli syndrome, and X-linked lymphoproliferative syndrome.
What does GS stand for?
GS stands for Griscelli Syndrome
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GS
We have 113 other meanings of GS in our Acronym Attic
- Grand Seiko (Seiko Watch Corp.)
- Grand Slam (baseball)
- Grand Soul (gaming)
- Graphics and Sound (Apple Computers)
- Graphics Synthesiser (Sony PlayStation2)
- Grass Seed
- Gravity Switch
- Green Seal (environmental standard)
- Greenland to St. Johns (routing destination; US Navy)
- Grip Safety (firearms)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Evidence that Griscelli syndrome with neurological involvement is caused by mutations in RAB27A, not MYO5A.