BLACK JEDAMAC, whose connections received the Racing Post Greyhound TV award as the channel's Greyhound of the Year at Sunderland on Friday, is set to hit the comeback trail.
What does GOTY stand for?
GOTY stands for Greyhound of the Year (dog racing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOTY
- Guitar of the Week (Gibson)
- Guru of the Week (Herb Sutter's C++ informational series)
- Gurunet on the Web
- (G) where I'm Going, (O) Others I'm taking, (T) Time of my return, (W) What to do if I don't return, (A) Actions to take if I'm hit or Actions to take if you're hit (5 point contingency plan)
- Greening of the White House (President Bill Clinton initiative)
- Get Off The X
- Government of Turkmenistan
- Game of the Year
- Gear of the Year (Maximum PC Magazine)
- getting older, thinking younger
- Game of the Year Edition
- Global Online University (Internet learning)
- Global Outreaches Unlimited (youth missions organization)
- Government of Uruguay
- Government of Uttaranchal (India)
- Great Outdoors University (Tennessee Wildlife Federation)
- Grupo de Oficiales Unidos (Spanish: United Officers Group)
- Gabeshana o Unnayan Foundation
- Guardian of Unity Forerunner
- Gimmicks Only Underground Grappling Entertainment
Samples in periodicals archive:
80 confirmed him as a very special dog and surely a cert for Greyhound of the year honours.
If Ruby wins, she will be crowned Greyhound of the Year 2010.
IT'S that time of year again when we discover who has become Greyhound of the Year at each of the West Midlands' tracks.
Staplers Jo, Britain's 1995 Greyhound of the Year and one-time Derby favourite, is out to 20-1 after straining a muscle in his heat last Tuesday.
FOR me, Wallis's Lil Risky would have been sprinter of the year, which would have put him in with a shout for being Greyhound of the Year - he was active through every month of 2012 and always ran his heart out.
On the racing front, Jimmy Lollie just missed out on a record 38 open wins in a year on Thursday night but consolation surely awaits in the Greyhound of the Year crown.
The overall Greyhound of the Year comes from one of the five distance categories.