The Greyhound Rescue West of England charity, which rehabilitates abused and abandoned greyhounds, hopes to show shoppers at Webbs that the dogs are loving and affectionate and make ideal family pets.
What does GRWE stand for?
GRWE stands for Greyhound Rescue West of England
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Giant Ragweed
- Graciosa Island, Azores, Portugal (airport code)
- Great Rail Wars (game)
- Gaming, Racing and Wagering Australia (gambling conference)
- Gananoque River Waterways Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Generalized Rotating-Wave Approximation
- Georgia Rural Water Association
- Grace's Warbler (bird species)
- Greenbrier River Watershed Association (Lewisburg, WV)
- Great Rappahannock Whitewater Canoe Race (Fredericksburg, VA)
- Global Roaming Working Group (telecommunications)
- Good Relations Working Group (UK)
- Grants Review Working Group (Canada)
- Growgeneration Corp. (Denver, CO)
- GSICS (Global Space-Based Inter-Calibration System) Research Working Group
- Greater Raritan Workforce Investment Board (Clinton, NJ)
- Graphic Report Writing Language
- Guana River Wildlife Management Area
- Great River Watershed Management Committee (advisory committee)
- Grampians Regional Waste Management Group (Victoria, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I have volunteered for Greyhound Rescue West of England for three years and I'm pleased you have raised public awareness about their plight.
Mehmet is attached to Reading and looking to build up his kennel strength, whilst Yvonne remains committed to the work she started for Greyhound Rescue West of England when in Gloucestershire.