The Grey Sisters of the Immaculate Conception of Pembroke have donated $1 million toward a $2-million capital campaign for Cornerstone, an innovative housing project for women in the diocese of Ottawa (Feb.
What does GSIC stand for?
GSIC stands for Grey Sisters of the Immaculate Conception (Pembroke, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GSIC
We have 5 other meanings of GSIC in our Acronym Attic
- Goa State Industries Association (India)
- Graduate School of Industrial Administration
- Greater Springfield Interfaith Association (Springfield, IL)
- Graduate School of International Business (Russia)
- Graduate Studies in Business
- German Syrian Internet Business Center
- Global Scientific Information and Computing Center (Tokyo Institute of Technology; Japan)
- Global Studies Integrated Curriculum (various schools)
- Golden State Insulator Club (California)
- Government of Singapore Investment Corporation
- Group Successive Interference Cancellation
- Gujarat Small Industries Corporation (est. 1962; India)
- Generalized Successive Interference Cancellation/Matching Pursuit
- Gruppo Scientifico Italiano Confezionamento Alimentare (Italian: Italian Scientific Group for Food Packaging)
- Girl Scouts Illinois Crossroads Council
- Global Space-Based Inter-Calibration System (weather satellites)
- Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (Japan)
- Graduate School of International Cultural Studies (Japan)
- Global Solutions for Infectious Diseases (San Francisco, CA)
- Graduate School of International Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kairos is a ministry of the Grey Sisters of the Immaculate Conception of Pembroke.
Pembroke The Pembroke Civic Hospital is supposed to close, and the Pembroke General Hospital, run by the Grey Sisters of the Immaculate Conception, is to stay open.