The FSC also hopes TSE and GreTai Securities Market can cut their fees for securities dealers with large trading volume, so as to lower their trading cost.
What does GSM stand for?
GSM stands for Gretai Securities Market (Taiwan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GSM
We have 246 other meanings of GSM in our Acronym Attic
- Granite State Management (Concord, NH)
- Graphic Screen Manager (Megasys)
- Graphic Size Modification (ITU-T)
- Great Scots Magazine (bi-monthly magazine for Scottish terrier lovers)
- Great Scott Marty (Back to the Future movie)
- Greater Swiss Mountain (dogs)
- Green Sheet Media (UK)
- Green Smoking Monster
- Greenstar Social Marketing (Pakistan)
- Grenache, Shiraz, Mourvedre (wine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
25, 2012 (CENS) -- In order to revitalize the international-board bond market, the GreTai Securities Market (the over-the-counter market) has proposed to the Financial Supervisory Commission (FSC) allowing simultaneous listing of ECB (Eurodollar convertible bond), floated by Taiwanese enterprises abroad, in Taiwan for trading and issuance of renminbi-denominated bonds on the island.
18, 2012 (CENS) -- With the centralized stock market continuing to be plagued by low trading volume, growing amount of foreign capital has flown into the GreTai Securities Market (over-the-counter market), as the share of foreign holdings of OTC shares already topped 15.