[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Reset/repair program for smoke grenade launchers has halted because they have run out of launchers.
What does GLA stand for?
GLA stands for Grenade Launcher (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GLA
We have 133 other meanings of GLA in our Acronym Attic
- Graduate Laboratory Assistant (various schools)
- Grand Larceny Auto
- Graph Layout Algorithm
- Great Lakes Academy (private school; Plano, TX)
- Great Lakes Aquarium
- Great Lakes Area
- Great Lakes Avengers (Marvel Comics)
- Greater London Authority
- Greater Los Angeles
- Greatest Living American
- Gross Leasable Area
- Gross Lettable Area
- Gross Living Area (real estate)
- Group Living Arrangement (various locations)
- Guide to Literary Agents (Writer's Digest book)
- Gust Load Alleviation (aviation)
- Gay and Lesbian Activists Alliance (Washington, DC)
- Gay/Lesbian Alcoholics Anonymous
- General Laws Amendment Act (Zimbabwe)
- Girls Leadership Academy of Arizona (Phoenix, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fielded for the first time in mid-2009 with the 82nd Airborne Division, the new grenade launcher showed better accuracy over the older M203 and was also easier to use.
The MK 13 10mm Enhanced Grenade Launcher Module (ELM) mounts under the barrel of either SCAR platform.
Leonid Nikolay Skofenko, the head of KBP Instrument Design Bureau in India, told ANI that 'Automatic grenade launcher system 'AGS 30' was enquired by the NSG under direct sales.