According to the Greeting Card Association, Mothers' Day is a huge event.
What does GCA stand for?
GCA stands for Greeting Card Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GCA
We have 277 other meanings of GCA in our Acronym Attic
- Government Controlled Area
- Grace Christian Academy
- Grade Correspondence Analysis (data clustering)
- Graduate Cost Analysis
- Grains Council of Australia
- Grant Contract Accounting (various organizations)
- Graphic Communications Association
- Great Circle Associates
- Greater-Cincinnati Area
- Greek Cypriot Administration
- Greig City Academy (UK)
- Gross Construction Area
- Ground Control Airborne
- Ground Control Apparatus
- Ground Control Approach (radar landing system)
- Ground Controlled Approach
- Groupe Charles André (French transport company)
- Groupe Chiroptères Aquitaine (French bat group)
- Groupement des Conventions d'Assurances (French: Insurance Grouping of Conventions)
- Growing Community Assets (Big Lottery Fund; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
fileticket=CZqwLBz9ITQ%3d&tabid=279) Greeting Card Association , an estimated 1 billion Valentine's Day cards are sent each year, making Valentine's Day the second largest card-sending holiday of the year.
According to the Greeting Card Association, one quarter of the millions of cards sent out each year in this country are valentines.
The Greeting Card Association (GCA) said people in the UK spent Au1.
An idea is merely that, it's not necessarily something that can sell," says Mila Albertson, membership services director for the Greeting Card Association, a Washington, D.
Sharon Little of the Greeting Card Association said: "The worst thing is the confusion.
More than half those questioned by the Greeting Card Association were unaware of the changes.