The Greenville church, however, was not founded during the colonial period but was birthed during the early stages of the anti-missionary conflict in North Carolina.
What does GRVL stand for?
GRVL stands for Greenville
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of GRVL
- Global Relative Value Analyser (Credit Suisse)
- Great Valley Bank (stock symbol)
- Greater Rochester Visitors Association (Rochester, NY)
- Generalized Resonating Valence Bond
- German Rotary Volunteer Doctors
- Geelong Regional Vocational Education Council (Australia)
- Grand Rapids Veterans Home (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Grand River Veterinary Hospital (Lowell, MI)
- Guardrail V Integrated Processing Facility
- Gravel (lithological term)
- Green River Valley Land Trust (Wyoming)
- Green River Valley Museum (Big Piney, WY)
- Grass Roots Venice Neighborhood Council (California)
- Great River Valley System (model railroad club)
- Groves (postal suffix)
- Gang Rod Withdrawal
- Georgia Revenue Watch
- Ghirardi-Rimini-Weber (quantum mathematics theory)
- Giant Ragweed
- Graciosa Island, Azores, Portugal (airport code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1993, Barrett Builders became a party to Administrative Consent Order Agreements for Greenville Yards, one of the first large-track brownfield sites in Jersey City.
Barrett Companies has completed construction of 100 Summit Place, the first project building at the 50-acre Greenville Yards industrial redevelopment in Jersey City, N.