When Greenstone Economic Development Corporation executive director Dina Quenneville wanted to show community and business leaders how their area can be transformed by mining, she took them on a road trip to the Red Lake gold camp.
What does GEDC stand for?
GEDC stands for Greenstone Economic Development Corporation (Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GEDC
We have 4 other meanings of GEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Gujarat Energy Development Agency (est. 1979; India)
- Gujarat Energy Development Authority (India)
- Graphical Entry, Distributed Application Environment
- Geospace Environment Data Analysis System (Solar-Terrestrial Environment Laboratory; Nagoya University; Japan)
- Gerência de Desenvolvimento e Assistência Técnica
- Georgia Electronic Design Center (at the Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Gilroy Economic Development Corporation (Gilroy, CA)
- Global Engineering Development Center
- Goldfields-Esperance Development Commission (Australia)
- Greater Easterhouse Development Company (UK)
- Guam Economic Development and Commerce Authority
- Govans Ecumenical Development Corporation (Baltimore, Maryland)
- Genealogical Data Communications
- Global Environmental Data Directory
- Grid Enabled Distributed Data Mining (Belfast e-Science Centre; UK)
- Geospace Environment Data Display System
- General Electric Digital Energy
- Gestión de Expedientes Jurídicos (software by BRiNDYS Software)
- Greenhouse Effect Detection Experiment
- Green Environmental Discussion Forum