For more variety, participants go kayaking, like the locals do, and fish for arctic trout, salmon, and Greenland shark - instead of fishing for compliments.
What does GSK stand for?
GSK stands for Greenland Shark (FAO fish species code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GSK
We have 31 other meanings of GSK in our Acronym Attic
- Gateway Student Journalism Society
- Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore (New Jersey)
- Guelph School of Japanese Sword Arts (Canada)
- Gassner Stockmann Kollegen (law firm; various locations)
- General Storekeeper (US Navy)
- Generalized Shannon-Khinchin's Axiom
- GlaxoSmithKline plc (pharmaceutical company)
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase
- God Save the King
- Graveyard Shift Killers (Counter Strike clan)
- Gruppentraining Sozialer Kompetenzen (Germany)
- Gursharan Singh Kohli (Ukranian production company)
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase-3
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase 3 Alpha
- Glycogen Synthase Kinase-3 Beta
- Georgia Sprint Karting Association (Fayetteville, GA)
- Global Strategic Key Account
- Golden State Karate Association (California)
- Girl Scouts of Kennebec Council (South Portland, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Greenland shark was already known to be the world's slowest swimming shark, but its sluggishness surprised the scientists.
When all other potential culprits have been ruled out, the only possibility remaining is the Greenland shark.
Now comes a report that says the Greenland shark lives in the St.
Greenland shark Somniosus microcephalus The Greenland shark is a large, wide-bodied shark commonly found in temperate to polar North Atlantic waters.
Though most live in warm seas, the Greenland shark thrives in frigid Arctic seas.