She has been active in both community and environmental advocacy for several years having served on the boards of the Green Meeting Industry Council, SouthStar Community Development Corporation, and Generation Green, a program of the Georgia Conservancy.
What does GMIC stand for?
GMIC stands for Green Meeting Industry Council (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GMIC
We have 5 other meanings of GMIC in our Acronym Attic
- Greater Moncton International Airport Authority Inc. (non-profit corporation; est. 1995; Canada)
- Geomagnetic Information Analysis Center
- Greater Manchester Immigration Aid Unit (immigration law organization; Manchester, UK)
- Guaranteed Minimum Income Benefit (Insurance)
- Gamow Memorial International Conference (cosmology)
- Glass Manufacturing Industry Council
- Global Mobile Internet Conference (various locations)
- Golf Management Institute of Canada (Oakville, CA)
- Grange Mutual Insurance Company
- Greek Music Information Center (est. 1998; Athens, Greece)
- General Motors Isuzu Commercial Truck
- Galaris Music Industry Directory
- General Military Intelligence Directorate (Iraq)
- Global Market Information Database
- Global Material Identification
- Google Maps Images Downloader
- General Military Intelligence Database
- Grand Master of the Order of the Indian Empire
- Green Mountain Institute for Environmental Democracy (Montpelier, VT)
- Google Maps in Flickr (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Green Meeting Industry Council (GMIC) strives to improve meeting management practices by promoting environmentally responsible strategies through the collaborative efforts of the hospitality industry, corporations, government and community organizations.