ySTANBUL (CyHAN)- Turkey's Greek Orthodox community on Sunday commemorated the birth and baptism of Jesus Christ with a ceremony held on the premises of ystanbul-based Fener Greek Orthodox Patriarchate.
What does GOC stand for?
GOC stands for Greek Orthodox Community (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOC
We have 91 other meanings of GOC in our Acronym Attic
- Good Offices Committee
- Government Of Canada
- Government of Chile
- Government of Colombia
- Government of Cuba
- Government of the Congo
- Government Owned Container
- Government Owned Corporation
- Grace on Campus (USC bible study)
- Greek Orthodox Church
- Grouchy Old Cripple (conservative blog)
- Ground Observer Corps (WWII)
- Ground Operations Center (Mobile Servicing System)
- Ground Operations Coordinator
- Group Operating Committee
- Group Operations Center
- Groups of Countries (ITU-T)
- Guardians of the Cedars (Lebanon)
- Guardians of the Children
- Guidance on Certification (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Your selection by the Holy Synod of Antioch as a patriarch of the Greek Orthodox community has a very positive impact in our souls.
Political feuds inside the Greek Orthodox community, always complicated, have turned vicious in recent years.
Azzam paid a visit to His Beatitude Patriarch of Antioch and All the East Ignatius IV Hazim, conveying to him and to the Greek Orthodox community President al-Assad's congratulations on Christmas.
Church hit by vandals STOCKTON'S tiny Greek Orthodox community was left reeling after the latest vandal attack on their church.
Byline: Sebastian Heller THE ISLAND'S English-speaking Greek Orthodox community are set to get their very own church in Lakatamia.