Yazigi said in a statement the move violated the laws of the All-Orthodox Church, "because it required the approval of the Greek Orthodox Church of Antioch and Qatar lies in its territory.
What does GOC stand for?
GOC stands for Greek Orthodox Church
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOC
We have 91 other meanings of GOC in our Acronym Attic
- God's Own Country
- Good Offices Committee
- Government Of Canada
- Government of Chile
- Government of Colombia
- Government of Cuba
- Government of the Congo
- Government Owned Container
- Government Owned Corporation
- Grace on Campus (USC bible study)
- Greek Orthodox Community (various locations)
- Grouchy Old Cripple (conservative blog)
- Ground Observer Corps (WWII)
- Ground Operations Center (Mobile Servicing System)
- Ground Operations Coordinator
- Group Operating Committee
- Group Operations Center
- Groups of Countries (ITU-T)
- Guardians of the Cedars (Lebanon)
- Guardians of the Children
Samples in periodicals archive:
BETHLEHEM, January 7, 2013 (WAFA) -- President Mahmoud Abbas attended late Sunday the Christmas midnight mass for the Greek Orthodox Church at the Church Nativity in Bethlehem.
She was a member of Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church in Fort Pierce, FL.
Among the other religious leaders are representatives of the Southern Baptist Convention, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, the Greek Orthodox Church, the Church of God in Christ, the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference, the Orthodox Church in America, Episcopalian bishops, the Anglican Communion Network, the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod, the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations, and many independent church leaders.
Byline: By CATHERINE JONES LIVERPOOL'S Greek Orthodox church is to receive pounds 60,000 grant aid as a new campaign is launched to help the nation's treasures.