Nicholas Church and the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America plan to sue the Port Authority, the Lower Manhattan Development Corporation and the Empire State Development Corporation over their actions that have prevented the church, which was destroyed at Ground Zero on 9/11, from being rebuilt.
What does GOAA stand for?
GOAA stands for Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOAA
We have 1 other meaning of GOAA in our Acronym Attic
- Grant Of Authority
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese (of America)
- Guardians of Azeroth (World of Warcraft)
- Guerilla Oriented Architecture
- Gulf of Aden
- Gulf of Alaska
- Gun Owners of America
- Greater Omaha Airsoft Association (Nebraska)
- Greater Orlando Airport Authority
- Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (Florida, USA)
- Gang Operated Air Break (switch)
- Gemeinnuetzige Offenbacher Ausbildungs-und Beschaeftigungsgesellschaft (German employment training organization; Offenbach, Germany)
- Get on a Bike
- Goths On A Bus
- Government of Antigua and Barbuda
- Guide Outfitters Association of British Columbia
- Gas Operations Advisory Committee
- Gene Ontology Annotation Campaign
- Genesis On A Chip
- Germandat Obrera d'Acció Catòlica
Samples in periodicals archive:
18 (ANI): The Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America has criticised New York officials for concentrating their efforts on getting plans approved for building a controversial mosque near Ground Zero, and turning their backs on facilitating the reconstruction of the only church destroyed in the 9/11 attacks.
JOHN CHRYSSAVGIS Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
Hooks, pastor, Greater Middle Baptist Church, Memphis, Tennessee Bishop Dimitrios of Xanthos, ecumenical officer, Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America Avram B.
Patrick Viscuso Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America