ANOTHER brilliant article by John Randall (October 24) with regards to Frankel being hailed the greatest of all time.
What does GOAT stand for?
GOAT stands for Greatest of All Time (LL Cool J music album)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GOAT
We have 11 other meanings of GOAT in our Acronym Attic
- Gene Ontology Annotation Tool
- Generalized Occupational Aptitude Test (gaming)
- Get Our Act Together
- Glossary of Acronyms and Terms
- Go Away Troll
- God of All Things
- Goes Over All Terrain (vehicle)
- Gone On A Trip
- Government of All the Talents (Gordon Brown's first administration)
- Government Owned Alien Territory (Lady Gaga)
- Grouped Optimal Aggregation Technique
- Guru Of All Trades
- Greater Ohio Association of Tax Administrators
- Greatest of All Time Athletes
- Greater Ohio Area Tandem Society
- Government Office Accommodation Unit (Australia)
- Government of Azerbaijan
- General Obligation Bond (finance)
- General Order of Battle
- General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry (academic classification for introductory courses in chemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Which music video was voted the greatest of all time in an online poll?
He has the potential to be one of the greatest of all time.
Senna was Hamilton's racing idol as a schoolboy and he still rates the Brazilian as the greatest of all time - better even than Michael Schumacher.