rather than "Patients treated with LIPITOR who achieved reductions in LDL-C values of less than 40% experienced significantly fewer ischemic events than those whose LDL-C values decreased by greater than/less than 40% (p=0.
What does G/L stand for?
G/L stands for Greater Than/Less Than
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of G/L
We have 58 other meanings of G/L in our Acronym Attic
- Ground Ball/Fly Ball Ratio (baseball; used for batters and pitchers)
- Gotta Go
- Ground/Ground (air traffic management)
- Glucose with Glucose Oxidase
- Glucose and Insulin
- Coordinator for International Women's Issues
- Gain/Loss Factor (oncology)
- General Ledger
- Giga per Litre (blood cell counts)