To improve the safety and quality of patient care the Clinical Governance Unit in the Greater Southern Area Health Service (GSAHS) in New South Wales, an area-wide project was launched to assist these facilities to improve the standard of their clinical documentation.
What does GSAHS stand for?
GSAHS stands for Greater Southern Area Health Service (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Global Sourcing Advisory Group (Old Tappan, NJ)
- Golden Software ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) Grid (file format)
- Graduate School Alumni Group (Loyola University Chicago; Chicago, IL)
- Graduate Student Affinity Group
- Glendale Small Animal Hospital (Glendale, CA)
- Graduate School in Arts and Humanities (Reading, Berkshire, England, UK)
- Graduate School of Animal Health (Utrecht, Netherlands)
- Golden State Appaloosa Horse Association (San Jose, CA)
- Greater San Antonio Hospital Council (Texas)
- Gulfcoast South Area Health Education Center (Florida)
- Gulf States Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Garry Struthers Associates, Inc. (Bellevue, WA)
- Geological Society of America, Inc.
- Graduate School of Applied Informatics (Japan)
- Geocaching Swiss Army Knife (software)
- Ghillie Suit Accessory Kit (camouflage material)
- Group Secure Association Key Management Protocol
- Giant Scale Aerobatic List
- Graduate Student-at-Large (education)
- Grammar School at Leeds (Leeds, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now, to add insult to injury, I arrive at work to find a letter explaining that Greater Southern Area Health Service is planning to take away 51 RN and 55 EN (106) positions and replace them with 52 AiNs.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Following an announcement from Greater Southern Area Health Service (GSAHS) that Leeton District Hospital's Midwifery Training Program would be reviewed, and possibly cut, local midwifes, nurses, mothers and midwifery students rallied outside the hospital to defend the program that has transformed perinatal care in the town.