INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority has entered into an agreement with ITT Exelis (NYSE: XLS) to upgrade its noise and flight tracking systems with Symphony EnvironmentalVue Virtual Noise Monitors and a real-time NextGen data feed.
What does GOAA stand for?
GOAA stands for Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (Florida, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOAA
We have 1 other meaning of GOAA in our Acronym Attic
- Grace of Air Totem (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Grant Of Authority
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese (of America)
- Guardians of Azeroth (World of Warcraft)
- Guerilla Oriented Architecture
- Gulf of Aden
- Gulf of Alaska
- Gun Owners of America
- Greater Omaha Airsoft Association (Nebraska)
- Greater Orlando Airport Authority
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
- Gang Operated Air Break (switch)
- Gemeinnuetzige Offenbacher Ausbildungs-und Beschaeftigungsgesellschaft (German employment training organization; Offenbach, Germany)
- Get on a Bike
- Goths On A Bus
- Government of Antigua and Barbuda
- Guide Outfitters Association of British Columbia
- Gas Operations Advisory Committee
- Gene Ontology Annotation Campaign
- Genesis On A Chip
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joining the panel will be experts such as Brian Engle, General Manager of Northwest Airlines and Brigitte Rivera Goersch, Director of Security with the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority.
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Megadata Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: MDTA) has said that the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority has contracted for PASSUR RightETA, an information feed of PASSUR Estimated Times of Arrival (ETAs), which will be incorporated into all of Orlando Airport's flight information display systems (FIDS).
According to DEP, the project, part of a statewide hydrogen demonstration effort, is a public-private collaboration involving DEP, Delta Air Lines, Ford Motor Company, TUG Technologies Corporation and the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (GOAA).