Another media collaboration that has attracted attention and funding involves the Greater New Orleans Foundation, a community foundation serving the 13-parish region of metropolitan New Orleans.
What does GNOF stand for?
GNOF stands for Greater New Orleans Foundation (Louisiana)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of GNOF in our Acronym Attic
- Greater New Orleans Community Data Center
- Greater New Orleans Council of Teachers of English (teachers organization)
- Global Network of Dreams (website)
- Greater New Orleans Dart Association
- Greater New Orleans Drum Corps Association (Louisiana)
- Greater New Orleans Diners Network (online restaurant and menu listing)
- Greater New Orleans Disaster Recovery Partnership (New Orleans, LA)
- Greater New Orleans Executives Association
- Greater New Orleans Expressway Commission
- Greater New Orleans Education Foundation (Louisiana, US)
- Greater New Orleans Fair Housing Action Center
- Google Number One Hit Index (T.J. Monkey's)
- Greater New Orleans Hotel & Lodging Association
- Greater New Orleans Industrial Educational Council
- Global Network of Kiwis (New Zealand)
- Good News on the Move
- Global Network on the Move Active Distribution (ITT Exelis)
- General Network Optima Modeler and Engine (algorithm for optimizing directed acyclical graphs)
- General NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Oil Modeling Environment
- GIS Neutral Object Manipulation Engine (CAD/CAM program developed by Analytical Survey, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- Jaime Michaels New Single, "Black River," to Benefit Gulf Charity Recording artist Jaime Michaels announces that all proceeds from his new single, "Black River," from the forthcoming CD "The Man With the Time Machine" will be donated to the Greater New Orleans Foundation to benefit families whose livelihoods were affected by the Gulf Oil Spill.
In late March, the LRA-in coordination with the Greater New Orleans Foundation (GNOF), an established community group-invited the Rockefeller Foundation's director of domestic programs, Darren Walker, to New Orleans to discuss the possibility of funding assistance.
It was funded by the Katrina Fund of the Zemurray Foundation, administered by the Greater New Orleans Foundation.