Michigan Waste Energy has operated the EfW facility since 1991, providing services to the City of Detroit under contract with the Greater Detroit Resource Recovery Authority (GDRRA).
What does GDRRA stand for?
GDRRA stands for Greater Detroit Resource Recovery Authority (Detroit, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Georgia Drag Racing News
- Gestion Des Ressources Naturelles (French: Natural Resource Management; Senegal)
- Great Dane Rescue of Northern California
- Great Dane Rescue of North Texas
- Great Dane Rescue of Ohio, Inc. (Beavercreek, OH)
- Gross Days Receivable Outstanding (health care accounts management)
- Group Disk Read Only Memory
- Gross Domestic Regional Product
- General Design Requirements
- Garage Days Re-Revisited (Metallica album)
- General Directorate of Rural Services (Turkey)
- General Duties and Responsibilities Statement (University of Oregon)
- General Dynamics Robotic Systems
- Geriatric Depression Rating Scale (psychology)
- German Diabetes Risk Score (test)
- Greater Dayton Regional Transit Authority (Ohio; formerly Miami Valley Regional Transit Authority)
- Grin, Duck, Run Very Very Fast
- Greater Detroit Romance Writers of America (Michigan)
- Civic Democratic Party (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Gaelic Digital Service (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contract between the city and the incinerator guarantees that if the Greater Detroit Resource Recovery Authority (GDRRA) faces budget shortages, the city's first financial obligation is to pay the required waste disposal fees.