From 2004-2006, Parent was an account executive at the Greater Detroit Newspaper Network.
What does GDNN stand for?
GDNN stands for Greater Detroit Newspaper Network (Pontiac, MI)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GDNN
- General Directorate of Nature Conservation and National Parks (Turkey)
- Gesinnungsgemeinschaft der Neue Front (German)
- Glial-Cell Line-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (aka Glia Derived Neurotrophic Factor)
- Global Development Network Growth Database (World Bank)
- Goods Delivered Not Invoiced
- Graphic Design: New Media (UK)
- Gender Dependent Neural Network
- Glia-Derived Neurite Promoting Factor
- General Directorate of Nationality Passports and Residence (Bahrain)
- General Department of National Reserve
- General Directorate of Naturalization and Residence (United Arab Emirates)
- Georgia Department of Natural Resources (Atlanta, GA)
- Greater Danbury Nonprofit Resource Center (Danbury, CT)
- General Dynamics Network Systems
- General Department of National Taxation (Mongolia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Edward Moss has been named president and publisher; previously he was president of the Greater Detroit Newspaper Network (both are owned by 21st Century Newspapers).